Monday, August 31, 2009

Part Two

Friday my dad and I installed the Bride Zeta II, Bride FO Rail and Takata MPH-341R Harness in the car. The finished product from this setup has really left me speechless. Back before I had my 240 I wanted to use this setup and when it came time to work on the interior I went with Sparco because their products where much cheaper. Everyday afterwards I regretted not going ahead with Bride's but I never came around to swapping them out. Anyway I started building that car on paper when I was 12 so this is this physical realization of a 10 year old dream, probably even a little more longstanding than that even. Satisfaction always takes a lot of patience and a lot of work but as this build comes together in some areas I have a contented appreciation for the art I've tried to fashion. Though I loose weight with the changeover in the seat, the addition of the harness setup nets me a single pound gain over the car before. A very livable situation with a total of 88.2 lbs out of the car totaling of 3209 lbs.






No comments:

Post a Comment