Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Colossus

Some questions that I just can't find answers to for today; why was I scheduled alone for five hours, why did I leave late, and why must the UPS man attempt delivery four minutes before I came home. Sigh, sigh sigh. Should things be better tomorrow, I will be able to pick up my package and instal the goods. And get some pictures.
-
A few years ago I really lost interest in doing much with the STi, even keeping it was questionable. I had almost overdosed on show cars, internet builds, and magazine offerings and in the process my automotive gluttony had reached a point where nothing really interested or impressed me. When I found this S2000 I erased the mod list I was half-interested in and decided to create what my ability can form into an equally balanced STi. Without seeing this realized project, I don't think I would have gone much further with mine.
























1 comment: