Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Love Without Worry

Now that everything is in motion for our relocation, the details are starting to focus; some post-graduate wave of put off issues. What's pressing? Finding a place to live, paying back Ashmo's school loans, and deciding what course of action we will take with replacing her car. Depending on job / commute that could be at the top of the list. Somewhere in the reality of that decision is the possibility of selling my car to replace both of our cars; not highly likely but definitely not out of the question. If I felt I couldn't sell it I would know it was too important, rather I see a possibility for growth there. If that road is for us, then I'm thinking a definite "downgrade," really liking the S13 chassis. In a sense I would love a car that wasn't as nice and could be beaten on without worry of "what could happen." There is a fine balance between care-work-investment-use-enjoyment and an older chassis is highly appealing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment