Monday, August 24, 2009

Glamourous

I really wish I could find some non-driveway shots of this JDM front end DC2. Still in my top 5 Japanese cars of all time as just a timeless beautiful machine and the modifications to this one have been done right. In fact this is another of those rare builds that skims the shores of perfection. The exterior is nothing short of proper. The BYS bumper blends function without altering the lines, set off with ARC Super Magic Wings which hold there own for being titled Super Magic Wings. In the wheel category it can suffice that those Mugen's would be on any Honda I ever owned. One of the best wheel designs ever. If only I had a spec sheet for the rest of the car, but I do love the Honda scene for being able to put out such nice privately tuned pieces.











No comments:

Post a Comment