Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Impractical Livability

I can say that above any aspect of automotive modification I am a stance person. Proper ride height and wheel fitment are the two best and most rewarding ways to make a car look 100% better. While I am rather conservative with my setups I won't lie and say that I don't really like a nice slammed car. Hence this 350z, a car with a few parts and just the right amount of flair. Impressively this car is used on the streets of Texas by a man dedicated enough to plan his routes around his ground clearance. Caught in a tight spot? Not a problem when you carry 2x4s in the rear to lift the car out of trouble. The car will soon be converted over into a full state of drift destruction. And about that flair, I am a huge fan of the glitter flake finish applied to the roll cage, a nod to the ridiculousness of drift fashion and what is to come.






























No comments:

Post a Comment