Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fanatically Proper

In terms of automotive fashion, there is no group that dominates like the drift scene. To build a proper drift machine, you must mix equal parts performance, function, style, and absurd individuality. Better still is the feigned effortless attitude that most drifters have, always keeping an open mind to find one element that will totally establish the car as trend setting. As with my last post, this Silvia lives and breathes under the Texas sun, in fact I think I have enough quality cars from the lone star state to fill months of features. Amidst a reflective sea of vinyl almost every body arch has been augmented by fine japanese aero, much less a superb pull and roll performed to the rear fenders in order to cover one of the best fitting wheel sets I've seen. I really should stop looking at these kind of builds, they make me far too longing for my 240 and far to interested in building another.









No comments:

Post a Comment