Friday, June 12, 2009

Fortune Auto 1972 Datsun 510

I'm going to start this post off and admit that I look at a lot car related sites online, and to mix things up I will try and post the best builds that I see in my blog from time to time. When possible I will try to credit the cars to owners and photographers and whatnot but having that information is rare. Though I usually prefer cars that retain a few more period pieces than this 510, I have been a fan of this project for some time. Glad to see it finally finished up, and that it came together so well.





















4 comments:

  1. omg love it. I also love how my web browser deleted the huge detailed comment I was going to leave. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome build except for the HKS filter

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...WHAT A NICE TURBO ENGINE YOU HAVE..RESPECT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Keep it up
    Instant Garage

    ReplyDelete