Thursday, June 11, 2009

2000 Audi A4 1.8T

Lately I've been trying to make some time for much needed love and cleaning of Ashley's A4. The car was pretty rough starting out, some crazy scratches in the paint and a lot of fading in the interior but after a lot massaging and the right products I think the car is starting to look really terrific again. This car constantly impresses me, from the clarity and depth of the finish to the solid and communicative suspension tuning. If I drive it too much, it makes me want to get another Audi to replace it, or keep it with seemingly indefinite intentions. I would love to incorporate some of its refined stylistic characteristics into the STi at least. It makes me feel like such a husband to clean up the wife's car, there's something innately different feeling about it. It's pleasurable to say the least, sharing the smaller ways of love.

Some nasty fading going on in the interior, then after some help from aerospace 301.


Really deep scratches across the trunk, largely eliminated after some scratch-x, about three coats of tech wax, and an orbital buffer called my hand.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being a sweet husband :)

    Love,
    Ashmo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aerospace 301. wow. you told me about the trunk but WOWWWOWOWOWOW

    ReplyDelete