Thursday, January 15, 2009

148 Words

Hi, my name is Randall. Lately I have been especially bothered by how much I tend to categorize and separate my life. I'm sure that there is something great about having a facebook, and a myspace, and journal, but I can no longer get past the fact that they dissect experience and provide an audience appropriate filtered message. This is why I have my blog; I want the ability for uncompartmentalized Randall, an open form to lay out my whole self. Here I can share the big picture of defeats and triumphs in all forms: increasing in knowledge and understanding of Christ my Savior, of my adorable and loving wife Ashley, share my widely varying photography skills, my fashion interest, my writing, and the reasoning and contemplation involved in my 2004 Subaru WRX STi build; creating my own interpretation of what a dual purpose car should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment